August 24, 2013
|English: Supernanny, Jo Frost, at the Children's Museum in Easton, Easton, Massachusetts. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
I perfected the lazy Saturday look this morning. I wore my checkerboard Vans slip-ons. It was pretty awesome, and perfect for helping my friend H move.
|English: Vans headquarters, Cypress, California (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
August 22, 2013
August 08, 2013
|Coriander (Photo credit: Ruby's Feast)|
Soon I will start nannying again and I am so excited to see my boys! They are starting 2nd grade and fifth grade this year. I am also looking forward to making more money for less hours and not being on my feet as much as I am at my current job. I hurt my knee two years ago and it has never bothered me through running, mud runs, and various other activities. However, standing for 7 hours straight on concrete does make it sore. Who knew.
August 07, 2013
- Follow all three hosts: My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson
- Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code at any of the host blogs.
- Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
- Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
Bonjour! This is my first Monthly Goals post, so I don't have anything to recap. However, I do have some goals to set.
- Take Kazu (my cat) to vet.
- Hang out with my friend Dougle.
- Finish my Dad's picture frame.
- Visit my Mother in law.
- Get CPR certified again.
- Watch The Fellowship of the Ring: Extended edition again.
- Conquer Mount Washmore
- Paint my fingernails
- Cook dinner once this month.
- Start running again.
- Sweep out the pantry
What are your August Goals?
Grab the button and link up with us! :)