August 24, 2013

Moving and pedicures

English: Supernanny, Jo Frost, at the Children...
English: Supernanny, Jo Frost, at the Children's Museum in Easton, Easton, Massachusetts. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Today was an absolutely insane day. It was also a very fun day. I am now detoxing by watching SuperNanny.

I perfected the lazy Saturday look this morning. I wore my checkerboard Vans slip-ons. It was pretty awesome, and perfect for helping my friend H move.

English: Vans headquarters, Cypress, California
English: Vans headquarters, Cypress, California (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This week I went through the arduous process of giving myself a pedicure. I even used a buffing block. It turned out rather well, despite my lack of a topcoat. I used OPI's An Affair in Red Square. It's a great true red, very classic.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: