January 31, 2011

Knowledge in Parts

Greater Tokyo Area is the world's most populou...Image via Wikipedia
I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel which is my student loans. It's good to see, because as soon as they're paid off, I'm going to start saving for my trip to Japan. I still haven't decided whether I want to go to Hokkaido or Tokyo. My BFF Lee and I have wanted to go to Japan together since we were in middle school, so I'm really excited. I just hope I don't look like a gaijin.

I lost the book I was reading, The Ruins. It was about a million times better than the movie, but I was getting kind of bored with it. Still, I'd like to finish it. You know how most horror movies involve 'twenty minutes with jerks'? Well, this was a whole book full of jerks (and idiots), except for the hot German guy.

I miss my kitty. I hate leaving him. He is so happy every time I come home and seems so surprised every time I leave. I can't wait to be able to come home to him every night.

I have completely busted my diet this weekend. OH WELL. I'll get back to it next weekend. I can't during the week since I have to eat camp food. Mike and I will have to come up with something awesome to cook.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: