July 26, 2011

establishing post

Hi. I'm D. I'm engaged to an engineer. I call my Granny once a month. I like watching stand-up comedy. I love my kitty.

This is me and my engineer. I'm the one who's not a dude. I was gonna be all anonymous and shite on this blog, but I'm really just too lazy.

1. I wear Bond Girl perfume from Avon sometimes.
2. I'm 25.
3. I want to be a counselor of some sort. 
4. I like to sing, but I'm unsure if I actually have any talent or not.
5. I MUST have my feet covered in order to sleep.
6. I haven't slept in my bedroom in months.
7. Bacon is pretty much the only thing keeping me from becoming a vegetarian.
8. My eyes are green, even though everyone thinks they're blue. Including my fiance, for a full year.
9. My first concert was John Michael Montgomery. Oh yeah.
10. I took a year of German in college.
11. I really want to get my cartilage pierced.
12. I used to have a HUGE phobia of storms.
13. I loathe bananas.
14. I refuse to wear heels higher than 2 inches.
15. I'm a terrible housekeeper.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

A said...

I had to google John Michael Montgomery.