July 22, 2010

Zemanta experiment

Health food store cat, May 08Image by mungo181 via Flickr
Kazu is eating cat food loudly. He is annoyed with me right now.
I'm trying to clean the apartment tonight in preparation for the party tomorrow.
I thought about going to get my hair cut tonight, but I won't have time. Sad day.
Tomorrow is casual day at work. I'm pretty sure it's sad that I'm more excited about wearing jeans than about it actually being Friday.
I talked to my Mom about dreams this morning. The poor woman asked one question and I went off on this crazy tangent about REM sleep and depersonalization. She says she doesn't mind, but I know I must be a lot to handle sometimes, especially early in the morning.
We're having a Munchkin party tomorrow. It should be pretty awesome and dorky. I just hope my house looks presentable and that Jim and Linda don't flake ot on us again. They have such a romantic bubble.
I went on another interview today. I've been on so many now that they are all starting to blur together. I really want this one, even if it is in a big scary office building. I just want someone to give me a chance. Once they do, I know I'll be amazing and I can accomplish so much.
I miss Mike a lot. He's had rehearsal every day this week. I will see him tomorrow though. And his first show is next week. I can't wait to see it, I know he'll be hilarious.
...We recently found out that my five year old cousin has Type 1 diabetes. The same thing that killed her grandpa. Her Mom is really scared and I know she is too. I guess it's better to know sooner though and start dealing with it now. I just hope they will take it more seriously than her Grampy ever did.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: