September 03, 2010

Bah Humbug

I love it when things don't work like they're supposed to. Like trying to vacuum out the lint trap and it having no effect whatsoever. And then trying to re-attach the hose attachment to where it's supposed to go and having it just freaking fall off.

Also I am hungry like the wolf.

My hands have weird scars on them. I don't understand why I keep getting hurt in odd ways.

I seriously have to get the Laundry Monster under control. I feel like Lady Gaga except instead of the Fame Monster it is the Laundry Monster. Both of them seem to result in dressing really weird.

Kittyface is being a brat. I don't really understand it. He was really sweet after I had to be gone for two days and his Daddy came to check on him. He even slept with me every night. I think maybe he is picking up on the stress and change in the house and acting out because of that.

Ja Ne.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: